Wonder about how to choose the top best connecting wireless headphones to av receiver 2022? Genuine reviews and comparisons from experienced professionals make shopping easier.
Just as athletes need the right equipment to perform their best, musicians require the connecting wireless headphones to av receiver to make beautiful music. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced player, having the right connecting wireless headphones to av receiver can make all the difference in your performance. We surveyed more than 57271 opinions from music experts, amateur musicians, and music lovers to choose the best connecting wireless headphones to av receiver to recommend to our readers.
In this article, we’ll discuss some of the connecting wireless headphones to av receiver that every musician should have. We’ll also provide tips on how to choose the right gear for your needs. Let’s get started!
Top-rated Connecting Wireless Headphones To Av Receiver Comparison 2022
- [2 in 1 Transmitter & Receiver Mode]: Smart your life with 5.0 Bluetooth technology. Transmitter mode will make your TVs,computer,ipod,Mp3 stream audio enabled to connect your bluetooth speaker,headphone. Receiver mode will makes your old-fashioned home stereo, non-Bluetooth device(home stereo system, speakers) enabled to receive the wireless music streaming from your phone and tablet,become a smart speaker in seconds.
- [Pair 2 headphones &NO LIP-SYNC DELAY]:Simultaneously stream audio to 2 headphones or speakers with no delay while watching TV, movies & gaming or pair 2 devices to stream music in receiver mode. NOTE: Low latency (<40ms delay ) need receiving device (headphones/speaker) also to support aptX Low Latency ,otherwise you may experience a 70-220ms delay(still good enough to receive). Please note that most brands of headphones (e.g. Sony, Bose) and TWS earbuds currently do not support aptX LL.
- 【Long-Lasting Battery or directly powered by DC 5V】: Built-in 600mAh battery, with a working battery life of 18 hours in RX mode, 20 hours in TX mode. Only need 3 hours to fully charge it(Powerbank or any DC 5V supply).It's a good bluetooth transmitter for car or any situation which not easy to find power supply, like in travel,camping. Automatically connect to your previously paired devices at power-up.
- 【Full control sound track 】: Connect your non-bluetooth headphone/speaker via AUX audio cable in bluetooth receiver mode. B23 receiver has 3 buttons to complete Last song/next song, volume-/volume+,Play/Pause，Mute or Restore. Physical button adjusts function can be used for many devices which do not have their own volume controls. Very useful to work with old home stereo system which doesn't have bluetooth function.
- 【Clear LED indicators 】: Bluetooth transmitters's front panel will show the Paring status/RX or TX mode. When it’s connected and what type of codec is in use.The power light will reminds you low battery or fully charged. It gives you very specific status infomation which most of other models doesn't have. Dispaly panel will help you save the time and play it in much more easy way.
- 【THE LATEST BLUETOOTH 5.2】The latest Bluetooth 5.2 technology enables your aux Bluetooth adapter backward compatible with Bluetooth 5.0/4.2/4.0/3.0/2.0 and it can deliver more stable wireless to your devices.
- 【DUAL LINK aptX LOW LATENCY】With advanced aptX Low Latency technologies, it can deliver up 80% lower latency. Whether you are playing video games or watching movies, you’ll experience high quality sound without audio and video to be out of sync issue. 1Mii Bluetooth headphone adapter supports aptX Low Latency in dual link mode as well.
- 【2-IN-1 TRANSMITTER & RECEIVER】1Mii Bluetooth audio transmitter supports transmitter and receiver mode. In Transmitter mode, it is very easy to turn a non-Bluetooth TV, PC, gym/flight equipment into Bluetooth transmitter. In receiver mode, Bluetooth 5.2 chip ensures high fidelity Bluetooth audio signal for music streaming to those speakers or car/home stereo systems that doesn’t have the capability.
- 【ULTRA COMPATIBLE, PLUG AND PLAY】Instant setup, just plug and play. 1Mii Bluetooth audio adapter supports both 3.5mm AUX and USB A output. For USB A output it compatible with windows7/8/10, mac OS, Linux, Ubuntu, PS4 and Nintendo switch.
- 【AMAZING BATTERY LIFE】1Mii Bluetooth receiver for home stereo deliver amazing 10 hours in transmitter mode — and up to 15 hours in receiver mode — all on one charge.
- AptX & AptX Low Latency - Powered by premium CSR8670 chipset, TROND 2-in-1 Wireless Audio Transmitter & Receiver supports aptX & aptX Low Latency in both TX and RX mode. You can watch movies while listening to wireless audio in a synchronized fashion and without any noticeable audio delay
- TX Transmitter Mode - TROND BT-DUO transmit stereo audio wirelessly from your non-Bluetooth audio sources such as TV, MP3, CD player, PC or eBook reader to your Bluetooth-enabled headphones, speaker or receiver. Enable you enjoy high quality music wirelessly without disturbing others. Note: Bluetooth adapter without volume control button
- RX Receiver Mode - The Bluetooth adapter offers an economical solution by turning your old wired headphones or speakers into Bluetooth headphones or speakers. Now, you can enjoy CD-like audio quality wirelessly on your home stereo or wired speaker. Charging while working, the built-in battery could support the Bluetooth adapter to work for 8-10 hours per full charge
- Dual Stream & Multipoint - In the TX mode, TROND Bluetooth transmitter can be paired to two BT Headphones or speakers, and streams audio to both of them simultaneously. In the RX mode, it can be paired to two phones or tablets, but it can only receive the audio from one of the two paired devices. Please note that the codec would be downgraded to SBC when pairing to two BT devices simultaneously
- Compact Design & Carry Anywhere - Bluetooth transmitter for tv, weights only 0.5oz, some round shape body, has good compatibility with most Bluetooth headphones. Easy to be store at home home and carry in road trip or flight to enjoy music. Note: The bluetooth adapter actually only RX-mode can be used in the car
- 【Universal 2-in-1 Bluetooth Adapter】 In TX mode, the Bluetooth transmitter is plugged into non-Bluetooth devices such as TVs, PCs and MP3 players via AUX/RCA jack and transmits audio to Bluetooth headphones/speakers/soundbars; in RX mode, the Bluetooth receiver can be connected to wired speaker/earphones and to receive audio from smartphones via Bluetooth.
- 【Stable connection, stereo sound】 Equipped with latest mature Bluetooth chip and well-design software, the Bluetooth adapter is an up-to-date audio adapter, not only helps to upgrade your old audio devices to Bluetooth capable without replacing them but also promises you a CD-like auditory feast. Note: Bluetooth adapter without volume control button.
- 【Seamless streaming, never miss a beat】 With low latency encoder applied, the audio delay has been minimized to approximately 40ms, the Bluetooth transmitter will present fully synchronized audio and video. Note: Bluetooth headphones/speakers are also required to support low latency technology.
- 【Dual connection, share your joy】 Being able to pair with two devices simultaneously, Aisidra Bluetooth transmitter can fulfill your thoughts of watching movies together with your love one using Bluetooth headphones, or to volume up music with two Bluetooth speakers playing concurrently.
- 【Working while charging, nonstop fun】 Installed battery could support the Bluetooth adapter to work for 10 hours per full charge. When in the low battery status, the adapter could be plugged into power to get charged while working at the same time.
- Compact, ergonomic over-ear headphones. Connectivity Technology: Wireless.Frequency response 17 - 22,000 Hz
- Bass boost and surround sound listening modes. Maximum sound pressure level: 114 dB at 1kHz, 3 percentage THD. THD, total harmonic distortion: <0.5 percentage at 1 kHz, 100 dB SPL. Range: Up to 100 m
- Digital wireless technology ensures that signal transmission remains clear and accurate
- Easy to set up and enjoy
- MAIN controls located on headphones
- 【Buy with Confidence】All Portholic products are fully tested before we put our name to them. But If you receive an defective one (like wavy lines, no sound/picture) or you have any problems with the adapter, please contact us in the first place to get efficient customer service for replacement or other assistance.Notes: Not support for Wii Mini
- 【Fantastic Gaming Experience】With brand new decoder chip, advanced signal processing with great precision, colors and resolution will be provided. The picture is exquisite and stable with no blurring, no fuzzy lines or lag, which ensures you a better game experience.
- 【Plug and Play】Super easy to operate. No setting and no need to install the drivers. Just simply hook it up the Wii and plug the HDMI directly into the monitor and BOOM enjoying the games with optimal viewing. NOTE: some devices’ auto-setting of screen resolution is 480i instead of 480p, which may not support games at 240p/480i over HDMI. If you switch to 480p mode they may work over HDMI.
- 【Small in Size】PORTHOLIC Wii to HDMI Adapter with the size of 2.3 x 1.1 x 0.7in. Small but powerful. It does not occupy any space on your table by hooking up the back of the Wii. No more tangling cords, just one cable.
- 【Extra Audio Jack】Although HDMI output provides audio output, an extra 3.5mm audio jack allows you to connect a speaker or headphone. Even the night owls can enjoy playing in the midnight and no need to worry about disturbing others.
- 【Transmitter + Receiver 2-in-1】: In receiving mode: Whether at home or in the car, you can connect your mobile phone or tablet to speakers, amplifiers, or car stereos via a Bluetooth adapter; in transmission mode: You can easily transfer audio from a non-Bluetooth TV, computer, or projector to a Bluetooth headset or Bluetooth speaker.
- 【NFC&Auto Re-pairing】: This wireless audio adapter is suitable for mobile phones and tablets with NFC function. After the two are in contact, the Bluetooth pairing interface will be displayed to facilitate the first connection of the new device. At the same time, it also has a device memory function, which will automatically re-pair with the paired device after booting.
- 【LONG-DISTANCE RECEIVING SIGNAL】:Use the new Bluetooth wireless connection to keep your old stereo or wired headphones alive, pair with a smartphone or tablet up to 30 feet away, and enjoy great music on the wireless network.
- 【Multi-Function Interface & long-lasting Battery Life】: This Bluetooth 5.0 receiver not only supports 3.5 mm (AUX and RCA) and optical fiber (for connection) digital, it can also insert U disk and TF card, allowing you to enjoy the music atmosphere anytime, anywhere. Built-in battery provides up to 10 hours of use, supports simultaneous charging and streaming.
- 【LED Digital Display & Infrared Remote Control】: digital display Allows you to clearly see various operating states. When you get home after a tiring day, you can easily remote control by lying on the sofa. The remote control can be used for remote control in two modes of receiving and transmitting. It supports signal switching/switching of songs/volume adjustment, etc. (with remote control).
- PROZOR 192KHz Digital to Analog Audio Converter: Converts coaxial or toslink digital PCM audio signals to analog L/R RCA and 3.5mm Jack audio simultaneously ( not capable of being reversed)
- Input Audio Connector: 1 x Toslink, 1 x RCA (Coaxial); Output Audio Connector: 2 x RCA(R/L), 1 x 3.5mm Jack; Powered by 5.5mm USB Power Cable (Power Adapter is NOT Included); Do Not Use Other Plugs, It Can Only Use 5V 1A Plug
- Up to 192KHz/24bit: Supports Sampling Rate at 32KHz, 44.1KHz, 48KHz, 96KHz, 192KHz; 24bit S/ PDIF Incoming Bit Stream on Left and Right Channels
- Supports Uncompressed 2 channel LPCM or PCM Digital Audio Signal Output; Provides Electromagnetic-noise-free Transmission(5.1 channel is incompatible, please set the audio output to PCM or LPCM）
- Easy to Install and Simple to Operate; Can be Used for PS3, PS4, Blu-ray Player, HD DVD, Home Cinema Systems, AV Amps, Etc
- 【One-second connection highly adaptable】:Turn on the RX switch(Receiver mode) of the wireless audio adapter , match your mobile phone, tablet, laptop or car stereo in one second, turn on the TX switch(Transmitter mode) of the audio adapter , it will automatically Connect your bluetooth headphones or bluetooth speakers toimmerse you in your favorite music and movies. At the same time, it also has a memory function, which will automatically connect with the matched device after it is turned on.
- 【No delay HD transmission】: The new AptX low latency and AptX HD technology eliminates the Bluetooth audio delay, allowing you to watch TV/movies/videos in perfect sync and listen to high-definition sound. It features Bluetooth 5.0 chip to ensure high fidelity Bluetooth audio signal for music streaming to those speakers or home stereo systems that doesn’t have the capability.
- 【Multifunctional Interface and NFC】: This Bluetooth 5.0 receiver supports 3.5mm (AUX and RCA) interface, optical and coaxial input, and can also insert U disk and TF card, allowing you to enjoy the music atmosphere anytime, anywhere. It also supports NFC-enabled mobile phone and tablet touch connection，after the two are in contact, the Bluetooth pairing interface will be displayed to facilitate the connection of the new device (Apple machines currently do not support this NFC protocol).
- 【Simple Control and Infrared Remote Control】: LED digital display allows you to clearly see the current operating mode of the device. On weekend nights, you can easily connect to the Bluetooth headset remotely while lying on the sofa, immersing yourself in the football game without disturbing your wife and children to sleep. The remote control supports all functions of the wireless audio adapter for remote control, and supports signal switching/song switching/volume adjustment, etc.
- 【Long-lasting Power and Packing】: Built-in 500mAh large battery can provide up to 10 hours of music time, support simultaneous charging and streaming. Packaging Details: Bluetooth Adapter x1, AUX 3.5mm Audio Cable x1, RCA Audio Cable, x1, Type-C Charging Cable x1, Instruction Manual x1, Infrared Remote Control x1.
- ➤【2-IN-1 BLUETOOTH TRANSMITTER RECEIVER】As a Bluetooth Transmitter: Connects TV/PC via 3.5mm or RCA and streams audio to your AirPods Bose Sony TWS Bluetooth headphones or JBL Echo Dot bluetooth speakers when set in TX mode; As a Bluetooth Receiver: Receives audio from smartphones, laptops, or iPads and tablets when set in RX mode. ⚠️Note: The toggle between "TX" and "RX" modes has to slide the switch on the side of the unit.
- ➤【LOW LATENCY & NO LIP-SYNC DELAY】 RCA to Bluetooth transmitter receiver support apt-X Low Latency and FastStream (FS) low latency to reduce audio-visual delay to about 40 milliseconds, so you can enjoy TV / Movie / Video and listen with high clarity stereo sound.⚠️ NOTE: To achieve low latency, your headphones must also support apt-X low latency or FS LL.
- ➤【DUAL STREAM & MULTI-POINT】As a bluetooth audio transmitter, BTI-018 can be paired to two bluetooth headphones or speakers and streams audio simultaneously to both of them. As a bluetooth receiver, it can still be paired to two of your smartphones or tablets. After connecting your cell phone and tablet simultaneously, play music on the tablet without missing calls from your phone.
- ➤【ALWAYS ON & AUTO-RECONNECT】Use while charging, bluetooth audio transmitter continuously streams even while charging. Built-in battery for up to 14 hours of working time. And it can automatically reconnect to the last paired device easily once powered on.
- ➤【STOPPED WORRY ABOUT DISTURBING OTHERS & 24 MONTHS WARRANTY】Whether you are watching your favorite show on TV or playing games on your PC late at night or want a higher volume, with our Bluetooth transmitter you won't disturb your family members. A 24-month warranty and lifetime product technical service gives you a safe and secure shopping experience.
Life With Music
Life with music is never boring. There’s always something new to listen to and learn about. It’s a great way to escape from the world for a while and just relax. Music can also be a great motivator. It can help you get through tough times and make you feel more positive about life. If you’re ever feeling down, just put on your favorite song and dance around your room like no one’s watching.
Music is the universal language that everyone can understand. It has the power to bring people together and create lasting memories. So, if you ever need a pick-me-up, just turn on your stereo and let the music take over.
How Do I Start Making Music?
If you’re new to making music, there are a few things you need to know before getting started. You’ll need some software or hardware to create your music, and you’ll need to learn some basic concepts about how music is made.
There are a variety of software and hardware options available for making music. If you want to make music on a computer, you can use a program like GarageBand, Logic Pro, or Ableton Live. You can buy a guitar, keyboard, or drum set if you want to make music using traditional instruments.
Once you have the necessary equipment, you’ll need to learn the basic music theory concepts. This includes learning about notes, intervals, scales, and chords. There are a variety of online resources available that can help you learn this information. Once you have a basic understanding of music theory, you can start creating your own songs.
How To Find The Connecting Wireless Headphones To Av Receiver For A Song Or Arrangement?
The first step in choosing the connecting wireless headphones to av receiver for a song or arrangement is deciding what music style you want to create. Once you have chosen a style, you can begin to select specific connecting wireless headphones to av receiver that will create the sound you are looking for.
Another important consideration when choosing instrumentation is the range of the connecting wireless headphones to av receiver. Some instruments may be too low or too high for the range of the song. When selecting instruments, make sure to consider the range of each one so that they will all be able to be heard clearly.
Finally, you will need to choose the right combination of connecting wireless headphones to av receiver to create the desired sound. This can be a difficult task, but with some experimentation, you should be able to find the perfect combination.
To make your purchase go smoothly and you won’t regret it later, it’s best to make a list of the questions to ask when buying a connecting wireless headphones to av receiver:
– What type of connecting wireless headphones to av receiver do you want to buy?
– What is your budget for the purchase?
– Are there any specific features you are looking for in the connecting wireless headphones to av receiver?
– Which brands are reputable and produce high-quality connecting wireless headphones to av receiver?
– How often will you be using the connecting wireless headphones to av receiver?
– Is it better to buy an acoustic or electric connecting wireless headphones to av receiver?
– Is the connecting wireless headphones to av receiver easy to carry around?
– What is the warranty period for the connecting wireless headphones to av receiver?
– Do you need any additional accessories for the connecting wireless headphones to av receiver?
– Are there any special offers or discounts available on the purchase?
– Can you try out the connecting wireless headphones to av receiver before buying it?
– Is there a return policy if you are not satisfied with the connecting wireless headphones to av receiver?
– How long will it take to receive the connecting wireless headphones to av receiver once you have ordered it?
– What is the shipping cost for the connecting wireless headphones to av receiver?
– Is the connecting wireless headphones to av receiver covered by insurance?
– Are there any other factors that you think are important to consider when buying a connecting wireless headphones to av receiver?
Factors To Consider When Choosing The Best Connecting Wireless Headphones To Av Receiver
There are a few factors you should consider when choosing the best connecting wireless headphones to av receiverr for you.
Type Of Music
First, think about what type of music you want to play. If you want to play blues or rock, you’ll need a connecting wireless headphones to av receiver with a heavier sound. If you want to play country or folk, you’ll need a connecting wireless headphones to av receiver with a lighter sound.
Research has found that different types of music can influence people’s purchase choices. For example, studies have shown that people are more likely to buy products that are advertised with upbeat, happy music. Alternatively, research has also shown that listening to slower, relaxing music can lead to people spending more time browsing in a store.
Because of these findings, it is important for you to consider the type of connecting wireless headphones to av receiver they play carefully. The right type of connecting wireless headphones to av receiver can help to create a positive shopping experience that encourages people to spend more time and money in the store.
Second, think about what size connecting wireless headphones to av receiver is best for you. You’ll probably want a smaller connecting wireless headphones to av receiver if you’re a smaller person. You’ll want a bigger connecting wireless headphones to av receiver if you’re bigger.
The size of a connecting wireless headphones to av receiver may influence how often it is purchased. Larger connecting wireless headphones to av receiver may be more expensive and require more space, while smaller connecting wireless headphones to av receiver may be less expensive and take up less space. The size of a connecting wireless headphones to av receiver may also affect how it sounds. Larger connecting wireless headphones to av receiverw may have a fuller sound, while smaller connecting wireless headphones to av receiver may have a higher pitch.
The size of connecting wireless headphones to av receiver may also influence the type of music that can be played on it. Larger connecting wireless headphones to av receiver may be better suited for classical or jazz music, while smaller connecting wireless headphones to av receiver may be better suited for pop or rock music. Ultimately, the size of a connecting wireless headphones to av receiver may be a factor in whether or not it is purchased.
Third, think about features. Some features of a connecting wireless headphones to av receiver may influence how likely someone is to purchase it. For example, if a connecting wireless headphones to av receiver is easy to play, people may be more likely to buy it. Additionally, if a connecting wireless headphones to av receiver has a rich history or is endorsed by a well-known artist, that may also increase its appeal to potential buyers. Ultimately, the features of a connecting wireless headphones to av receiver that someone finds most important will vary from person to person.
Finally, think about how much money you want to spend, connecting wireless headphones to av receiver can range in price from a few hundred dollars to several thousand dollars.
The price of the instrument influences the purchase because it is a factor that people consider when making a purchase. The price can make or break the deal, and so people are often influenced by it. If the price is too high, they may not buy the product. If the price is just right, they may be more likely to make the purchase.
Keep these factors in mind when choosing the best connecting wireless headphones to av receiver for you.
Tips To Save Money When Shopping Connecting Wireless Headphones To Av Receiver
- Comparison shop: When you are looking to purchase a big ticket connecting wireless headphones to av receiver, compare prices between different stores. Sometimes, you can find significant savings by going to a store that is a few miles away.
- Use coupons: Many stores offer coupons that can be used online or in-store. Be sure to check the expiration date and any restrictions before using the coupon.
- Take advantage of sales: Many stores have periodic sales where they offer discounts on select items or entire categories of merchandise. Be sure to keep an eye out for these sales and take advantage of the discounts offered.
- Get cash-back rewards from your credit card company: Some credit card companies offer cash-back rewards on purchases made at select merchants. This can be a great way to save money on your regular shopping trips.
- Join a loyalty program: Many stores offer loyalty programs that give you points for every purchase made. These points can be redeemed for discounts on future purchases or for other perks, such as free shipping.
- Shop online: Shopping online can often be cheaper than shopping in a physical store. Be sure to compare prices between different websites before making a purchase to ensure you are getting the best deal.
- Wait for clearance connecting wireless headphones to av receiver: Many stores discount connecting wireless headphones to av receiver that are no longer selling well. You can save a significant amount of money by waiting for these items to go on clearance.
- Buy in bulk: Purchasing items in bulk can often be cheaper than buying them individually. This is especially true for connecting wireless headphones to av receiver that are on sale or have a coupon available.
- Use a rewards credit card: If you have a rewards credit card, you can earn points for every purchase made. These points can be redeemed for cash back, travel, or other perks.
- Check for price-matching policies: Some stores have price-matching policies where they will match the price of connecting wireless headphones to av receiver if you find it cheaper at another store. This can be a great way to save money on your purchase.
FAQs about Connecting Wireless Headphones To Av Receiver
How Do We Test Connecting Wireless Headphones To Av Receiver?
First, we test the accuracy of the connecting wireless headphones to av receiver by inputting a variety of songs and analyzing the results. We then compare the results to other connecting wireless headphones to av receiver on the market to see how it fares. Finally, we gather feedback from users to see what they think of the connecting wireless headphones to av receiver and if there are any areas that could be improved.
How Do You Determine What Instruments To Use In A Song?
The first step in determining what instruments to use in a song is figuring out the key of the song. The key tells you which notes will be the most important and which chords will be used most often. After you figure out the key, you can start thinking about which instruments will fit best with the song. For example, if the song is in the key of G, you might want to use a guitar, banjo, and mandolin. If the song is in the key of C, you might want to use a piano, violin, and cello. Ultimately, the decision of which instruments to use is up to you and what sounds best with the song.
What Are Ways To Choose A Connecting Wireless Headphones To Av Receiver?
There are a variety of ways to choose a connecting wireless headphones to av receiver when studying music. Some people may be drawn to a certain type of connecting wireless headphones to av receiver, while others may want to try out every type before making a decision. Here are three ways to choose an instrument:
- Choose the connecting wireless headphones to av receiver you are most drawn to. This may be the connecting wireless headphones to av receiver you have always wanted to play or the one that seems to call out to you. If you are unsure which connecting wireless headphones to av receiver to choose, try playing them all! You may find that one feels more natural than the others.
- Ask your friends or family what connecting wireless headphones to av receiver they play. This can be a great way to get started because you will already know how the connecting wireless headphones to av receiver works and its capabilities.
- Attend a music class or lesson and try out different connecting wireless headphones to av receiver until you find the right one for you. This is a great way to learn about different instruments and decide which one is right for your individual playing style.
How To Prolong The Life Of Your Connecting Wireless Headphones To Av Receiver
If you want to prolong the life of your connecting wireless headphones to av receiver, you should take care of it and keep it in good condition. You can do this by cleaning it regularly and storing it in a safe place when not in use. Additionally, you should have it serviced by a professional every few years to ensure that it stays in good working order. By following these simple tips, you can help ensure that your connecting wireless headphones to av receiver will last for many years.
What is the best connecting wireless headphones to av receiver? There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best connecting wireless headphones to av receiver for you will be the one you are most comfortable with and allows you to express yourself in the way you want. That being said, we hope that this article has given you a better idea of some of your options and helped you narrow down your search. So, don’t wait any longer – go out and start picking up that connecting wireless headphones to av receiver!